A very wise person once pointed out how silly it was that we fill our garages with useless junk and clutter while parking our most valuable possession in the driveway. If this sounds like you then maybe it’s time to clean up and clear out your garage!
Brizzy Rubbish Removals have compiled a “How To” for cleaning out your garage to make things a little easier for you.
How to Clear Out Your Garage with Brizzy Rubbish Removals:
1. Check the Brisbane weather report to make sure there’s no rain forecast, then gather up a few likely friends or family members to help out – it helps if you offer snacks and drinks, and put on some energising music.
2. Take everything out of the garage and sort it into three piles: “Rubbish“, “Donate” and “Sell”. Anything that doesn’t go on one of those piles gets put neatly back in your garage.
3. Call Brizzy Rubbish Removals on 1300 BRIZZY (1300 274 999) to take away the “Rubbish” pile for you. Don’t worry about boxing it up, or hiring a skip bin… just point them at the rubbish pile and leave them to it. To make it even easier, you can book the rubbish removal service online.
4. Load the Donate pile into your car to drop off at one of the charity collection bins, or if you have bigger items then call them to come and collect it for you. With the “Sell” pile, you can either box it up ready for a garage sale, or acquaint yourself with one of the many online auction sites or classified newspapers.
5. And finally, once you have finished, park your most valuable possession back where it belongs where it will be protected from the weather and opportunistic crims. (Your insurer might even drop your premiums a little once you are parking in a locked garage again – why not ring and ask them?).
We said it was going to be easy, didn’t we?