1. What is Brizzy Rubbish Removals?
Brizzy Rubbish Removals is an Australian owned business that offers a professional “hands on” Brisbane rubbish removal service at an affordable price. We are an owner operated, family owned business – not a franchise – and we offer both household domestic and commercial rubbish removal services.
2. How do I contact Brizzy Rubbish Removals?
Simply visit our contact page! There you will find our instant response telephone number 1800 274 999 as well as our e-mail enquiry form. If Monday to Friday is no good – we’ll collect your rubbish on the weekend, no problem, just ask.
3. What sort of rubbish do you remove?
We will remove any non-hazardous rubbish. For example:
- Household effects: old furniture, white goods, appliances and computers
- Office & business: desks, cabinets, carpet, shop fittings
- Garden waste: small tree clippings, yard cleanups, storm damage and all green waste
- Moving on: deceased estates, pre-sale tidy-ups, end of lease/rental clean-ups
- We can pull down a shed or a fence, pull up carpet, relocate items for you
- We remove almost anything you like
Note: We are not licensed to remove hazardous waste such as asbestos, large amounts of paint, poisons or explosive materials. We can point you to someone in Brisbane who can though.
4. Can I get a quote by phone or email?
Yes. When you contact us we’ll ask some simple questions to get an idea of the volume and weight of rubbish you have and give you an estimate. When we arrive onsite, we’ll be able to give you an exact price before we start.
5. What information do you need?
Approximate quantity + weight of rubbish. A precise account of what rubbish there is, it’s location and what the access is like. If you can send a photo even better. Although it’s sometimes hard to tell the scale of things in a photo we can get a pretty good idea and can confirm prior to doing the work.
6. Why use Brizzy Rubbish Removals instead of a mini skip or bin hire?
With Brizzy Rubbish Removals – you don’t have to lift a finger! We arrive at a time that suits you, and we get the job done, then and there! No bins or mini skips sitting in your yard, no waiting for pick-up or delivery and you only pay for the amount of rubbish we take away. Do you really want to have an unsightly skip bin sitting at your property with free access for the whole street?
7. Do I have to be home for you to remove my rubbish?
No you do not have to be home when we remove your rubbish. We are flexible and aim to please. Once arrangements have been clarified and access is permitted (please keep dogs tied up away from the work area), our two man team will still contact you with a precise “on the spot” quote before commencing work.
8. Are you a licensed operator?
We are not required to be a licensed by government authorities such as the EPA (Environment protection Authority) as we remove non-hazardous waste, but still comply with their code of practice.
9. What do you do with the rubbish?
The majority of the rubbish collected is taken to BCC tips. Green waste is taken to BCC tips to be mulched by council. Fridges are properly degassed and decommissioned for recycling. We endeavour to sort metal waste and take it to various recycling facilities in Brisbane. We do this for old computers too.
10. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash payment, cheques, money order, EFTPOS, EFT and credit card payment (Visa and MasterCard)