A very wise person once pointed out how silly it was that we fill our garages with useless junk and clutter while parking our most valuable possession in the driveway. If this sounds like you then maybe it’s time to clean up and clear out your garage!
Brizzy Rubbish Removals have compiled a “How To” for cleaning out your garage to make things a little easier for you.
How to Clear Out Your Garage with Brizzy Rubbish Removals:
1. Check the Brisbane weather report to make sure there’s no rain forecast, then gather up a few likely friends or family members to help out – it helps if you offer snacks and drinks, and put on some energising music.
2. Take everything out of the garage and sort it into three piles: “Rubbish“, “Donate” and “Sell”. Anything that doesn’t go on one of those piles gets put neatly back in your garage.
3. Call Brizzy Rubbish Removals on 1300 BRIZZY (1300 274 999) to take away the “Rubbish” pile for you. Don’t worry about boxing it up, or hiring a skip bin… just point them at the rubbish pile and leave them to it. To make it even easier, you can book the rubbish removal service online.
4. Load the Donate pile into your car to drop off at one of the charity collection bins, or if you have bigger items then call them to come and collect it for you. With the “Sell” pile, you can either box it up ready for a garage sale, or acquaint yourself with one of the many online auction sites or classified newspapers.
5. And finally, once you have finished, park your most valuable possession back where it belongs where it will be protected from the weather and opportunistic crims. (Your insurer might even drop your premiums a little once you are parking in a locked garage again – why not ring and ask them?).
We said it was going to be easy, didn’t we?
Christmas has been and gone, New Years resolutions made and broken, and the kids are back at school for another term. Now there’s just one more thing to do before you relax and that’s the post-holiday cleanup. If you’re in Brisbane and you have junk to remove, don’t waste time adding it to the wheelie bin week after week, or let it collect dust on top of the wardrobe. One of the best ways to keep the clutter at bay is to get rid of something old each time you get something new, and what better time than right now! Just call Brizzy Rubbish Removals on 1300 BRIZZY (1300 274 999), point them in the right direction, and make yourself a cuppa (on the new espresso maker you got from Auntie Beryl) while they do all the hard work for you. Too easy! And since you’re already online, you don’t even need to reach for the phone… just use the handy online Junk Removal booking form.
If you live in Brisbane, you’ll be no stranger to the Summer storms that have been lashing the city a little earlier than usual. Brizzy Rubbish Removals are dedicating their time and vehicles to help with garden rubbish clean up after the recent storms, so if you’ve been hit by these storms and are in need of help to clean up the storm debris, give Brizzy Rubbish a call on 1300 BRIZZY (1300 274 999) and ask how they can help you. For those who were lucky enough to escape damage, it’s not too late to secure your property by clearing out loose items around the yard and pruning back trees and dead branches.
On a lighter note, with Xmas holidays fast approaching now is a great time to think about having a spring clean. Do you need to clear out the “junk room” to make room for holiday guests? Are you wasting valuable storage space on broken toys from years gone by? Is your New Year’s Resolution to stop hoarding junk? Brizzy Rubbish can make it easier than you think… whether it’s storm debris or household rubbish, just point us to it and we’ll make it disappear so you can sit back and concentrate on having a relaxing Summer break. And for an extra $10 in your pocket, why not use the Junk Removal Online Booking Form. Happy Holidays!
Brizzy Rubbish Removals offer a garden rubbish removal service, sometimes called a green waste removal, that’s perfect for this time of year. With Winter finally behind us and Summer fast approaching, now is the ideal time to check your garden and get rid of all those fallen branches and palm fronds as well as pruning out the dead wood and shaping your shrubs and trees ready for new growth. But what to do with the garden rubbish once you’re done? Do you really want piles of branches and twigs sitting in your yard attracting termites? Not to mention the chance of this rubbish getting picked up and hurled through your window during a good ol’ Queensland summer storm. Why not give Brizzy Rubbish Removals a call on 1300 274 999 or hop online and use our easy Garden Rubbish Removal Booking Service to get your special online booking discount, then sit back with a cuppa and watch us take it all away! This includes any other garden rubbish you might have lying around, such as broken planter pots, rotten fence posts, the long-suffering shrub that never quite made it, and all that junk you finally managed to clear out of the garden shed! You know what to do…. Just make the call. 1300 BRIZZY. We load, you relax… too easy.