1. What is Brizzy Rubbish Removals?
Brizzy Rubbish Removals is an Australian owned business that offers a professional “hands on” rubbish removal service at an affordable price. We are an owner operated, family owned business – not a franchise and we offer both household domestic and commercial rubbish removal services.
2. How do I contact Brizzy Rubbish Removals?
Simply visit our contact page! There you will find our instant response telephone number, 0408 797 523 as well as our e-mail enquiry form or you can call 1300 Brizzy. If Monday to Friday is no good – we’ll collect your rubbish on the weekend, no problem.
3. What sort of rubbish do you remove?
We will remove any non-hazardous rubbish. For example:
- Household effects; furniture, white goods, appliances and computers
- Office & business; desks, cabinets, carpet, shop fittings
- Garden waste; small tree clippings, yard cleanups, storm damage and all green waste
- Moving on; deceased estates, pre-sale tidy-ups, end of lease/rental clean-ups
- We can pull down a shed or a fence, pull up carpet, relocate items for you
- We remove almost anything you like
Note: We are not licensed to remove hazardous waste such as asbestos, large amounts of paint, poisons or explosive materials.
4. Can I get a quote by phone or email?
When you contact us we’ll ask some simple questions to get an idea of the volume and weight of rubbish you have and give you an estimate. When we arrive onsite, we’ll be able to give you an exact price before we start.
5. What information do you need?
Approximate quantity + weight of rubbish. A precise account of what rubbish there is, it’s location and what the access is like.
6. Why use Brizzy Rubbish Removals instead of a mini skip or bin hire?
With Brizzy Rubbish Removals – you don’t have to lift a finger! We arrive at a time that suits you, and we get the job done, then and there! No bins or mini skips sitting in your yard, no waiting for pick-up or delivery and you only pay for the amount of rubbish we take away.
7. Do I have to be home for you to remove my rubbish?
No you do not have to be home when we remove your rubbish. We are flexible and aim to please. Once arrangements have been clarified and access is permitted (please keep dogs tied up away from the work area), our two man team will still contact you with a precise “on the spot” quote before commencing work.
8. Are you a licensed operator?
We are not required to be a licensed by government authorities such as the EPA (Environment protection Authority) as we remove non-hazardous waste, but still comply with their code of practice.
9. What do you do with the rubbish?
The majority of the rubbish collected is taken to BCC tips. Green waste is taken to BCC tips to be mulched by council. Fridges are properly degassed and decommissioned for recycling. We endeavour to sort metal waste and take it to various recycling facilities in Brisbane. In addition, on occasion we are able to take suitable fill to “land fill” sites in the Brisbane area.
10. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash payment, cheques, money order, EFTPOS, EFT and credit card payment (Visa and MasterCard)